So we are a family of bookworms and we are proud of it! Reading is not only a skill I want my children to learn and develop, but it’s an activity I want them to love and find value in. They have so much fun reading books at home and at school, but when you can get technology into the mix, it can be even more engaging for these young children growing up in the 21st century. Offering a growing library of 150+ stories and songs featuring animation, interactivity, music, and read-along text, the Speakaboos Story App is a fantastic option for young children today. This App is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
The Speakaboos Story App is created for children 5 and younger and I have to tell you that my 5-year old son has been absolutely loving it. He is quite a little emergent reader and is learning so much every day. He sees reading as fun and I am thankful for that. The Speakaboos App adds to the fun by adding an interactivity, music, and even read along text. There are more stories available than we can count and he just keeps telling me “this one is my favorite” after each story! I love that the Speakaboos App is really helping to develop his love for reading all while developing his comprehension, vocabulary and fluency. We can access the Speakaboos Stories online, on our iPad or even on my iPhone; pretty much accessible anytime; anyplace.
– Wide range of interest categories help children find stories that spark their love of reading
– Interactive features engage young readers while improving comprehension, vocabulary, and fluency
– Developed by the creative minds behind Blue’s Clues, SuperWHY! And NickJr.com
– Over 11 million stories read in homes and classrooms around the world
– Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
– Classic books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Belinda’s Halloween, and Wheels on the Bus.
– Curated library of favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
– Speakaboos books are available anytime, anywhere – on the iPad, via the Web, online or offline.the #1 digital platform that offers more than 150 digital books for kids that helps them love and enjoy reading.
If you have a young child I know they would love the Speakaboos Story App. It’s so much fun they won’t even realize how much they are learning! It would be a fantastic gift this Holiday season!
The Speakaboos Story App is Real Moms Recommended!
You can download the Speakaboos Story App in the iTunes App Store.
Today, Speakaboos is giving away TWO six month subscriptions! Complete the giveaway form below to win!