- Wash your face at night. Usually at night I have more time. The kids are in bed and I am not rushing out the door. At night I like to wash all my makeup off. Not only does this save me time in the morning from having to scrub off day old makeup, but it keeps my skin clearer.
- Only put on the basic makeup. Mascara, eyeliner, blush, and lips. Save the smokey eye, contoured face, and perfectly tweezed and filled in eyebrows for a day you have more time.
- Quick hairdos are your friend. Braids, top knot, pony tails, or even a hat! Embrace your natural wave if you have it. Throw on a headband or cute leather bow for some interest. These are all ways that will help you look cute without having to spend tons of time fussing with your hair. Need more ideas? Search Pinterest for “quick hairstyles”.
- Dry shampoo!! This is the best thing since sliced bread. Spray your roots, give a little rub, and tada! Your hair looks fresh and now you have added volume. My favorite is Suave. It is super affordable and smells great. (I was not paid to say that. It truly is my favorite!!)
- Put in a pair of earrings. I feel like earrings make you look pulled together. You can be wearing jeans and a plain white tee but throw on a pair of earrings and you have a completely styled look…or at least people think so!
Need more beauty tip and tricks? Check out the Walmart Suave Hub. There you will find beauty tips, product promotions, and more! “Suave is encouraging families to live better every day by offering products for the whole family at a great value at Walmart. Check out the Suave Hub for beauty tips that fit into your life – from a trip in the park to an escape in paradise. Stop by your local Walmart – the one-stop shop for all your Suave needs. For continued savings, sign up for Suave Family Perks (https://suavefamilyperks.com) and submit your receipts to accrue points and redeem for Walmart gift cards.”
This post was sponsored by Global Influence. I received compensation for this post but the tips are all mine.